We’re offering an excellent opportunity for a passionate CMS developer to help us continue creating fun and creative products for our visitors and customers. The ideal candidate for this position will have a very strong work ethic, attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Your day-to-day will involve short daily planning meetings, coding, interpreting interface designs, code reviews and continuous learning about upcoming technologies from experienced peers.
You will work in all areas of development, and testing in a collaborative environment. You should be knowledgeable about programming, data structures and web servers, as well as using git to manage software versions and changes. Initially you will work on some basic website, however depending on your proficiencies we always have more complicated projects and custom development projects available.
- Advising designer during design of UI and UX elements for visitors and customers
- Programming using PHP to build and augment websites & other properties
- Stay current on relevant technology that is or can be used for our applications
- Work between various teams including Integration, QA, Operations and business to complete
- projects quickly
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or as they become apparent
Of course, the above list does not cover all of the duties, skills and responsibilities of the position but only describes the general nature of the work.
The successful candidate will be a creative and self-directed professional with a strong consumer focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or two (2) years of professional experience on commercial or open source projects
- Two (2) years experiences in developing responsive interfaces for web-based applications & mobile apps as well as related technical roles and responsibilities
- Experience with software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Web Development tools and frameworks, including:
- 2+ years using PHP5.6+/7
- CSS preprocessing with SASS
- AJAX, jQuery, jQuery UI
- User interface and user experience design and methodologies
Company: Custom Technology Solutions
Job Category: Software Development
Shift: Self Managed
Rate is commensurate with experience, and we are looking for freelance, remote or contract applicants.
How to apply
To apply in confidence, apply online using our form.
|Job Category||Digital, Technology|
|Security||Service Level Agreement|
|Payment Structure||On Deliverables|